The local skeptics group offered up a Pseudoscience contest. The goal was to raise the awareness of Pseudoscience in the community and its dangers. Each participant was to create the BEST bullshit science project they could and try to convince the committee that their notions has merit.
It was like a Science Fair Costume party – of sorts.
Cassandra had a table. On her right was the “Atheist Dowser” designed so extreme Muslim authorities can find Atheists attempting to leave the country and instead send them for execution.
Cassandra’s exhibit had only a free standing poster.
My Batshit Argument for the Soul Creating Reality – Cassandra Willoughby
1. “A point is that which has no part.” – Euclid
2. “Impossible things have no part.”
3. “Therefore any impossible thing is a point.”
4. “If the soul is impossible, then the soul is a point.”
1. “All points are interchangeable and can correlate.”
2 “The number of points in a line is infinite and is Aleph 0,” per Georg Cantor.
3. “The number of points in a plane or 3 dimensional space and plane equals the same infinity of that just of the line which is Aleph 0.
4. “Since one, two and three dimensions all correlate point for point, and points are equal and interchangeable, then there is no place in 3 D space where a point can be non-correlated by other points.”
5. “Therefore a point’s existence is not dependent upon dimension. yet defines dimension in Euclidian Geometry.”
1. “If a soul is impossible, it is a point.” – Part 1
2. “A point is not dependent upon dimension, yet defines dimension. – Part 2.
3. “Therefore if a soul is impossible, it creates dimension.”
CONCLUSION: THE UNIVERSE IS MADE OF SOULS, AND SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!”
A judge walked by and commented on her exhibit.
“Hmm. Nice, but I have to say I DO USE Guano when I grow my Orchids in my greenhouse so this guano DOES have some use. I also can COMPOST your sign and you didn’t factor that into your design. You will not place today. Right now, the leader is your friend with the Atheist Dowser for Extreme Muslims.”
“It’s an honor just to participate,” smiled Cassandra.